Any disputes over that State Grate Hural elections shall be resolved by the Constitutional Court, courts and election committees in accordance with the jurisdiction and procedures prescribed by the law and regulations.
Complaints and disputes to be reviewed and resolved by division committee:
- complaints about absence of registration or incorrect registration on the election roll,
- complaints about observers committing breaches
A division committee should notify a corresponding state registration office of the complaint 1) within two working days and resolve the complaint 2) within two working days or resolve the complaint within the same day in case the complaint has been made on the day before the polling day.
Complaints and disputes to be reviewed and resolved by district committee:
- complaint about a decision made by a division committee
- complaint about or dispute over registration of or refusal to register a candidate
- information on or complaint about actions, activities relating to party or coalition,
- information on or complaint about a violation of receiving donations from foreign organization, international organizations, state or local self-government authority, and prohibition to distribute or sell foreign and domestic assistance goods to citizens for election campaign purposes.
- complaint about or dispute over removal of a candidate proposed for a district from the electoral roll,
- complaint lodged or dispute arisen in relation to the division election outcomes after they have been received by the district committee.
District committee should resolve complaints and dispute item 1)-5) within three days and 6) within 14 days after it has received the complaints and disputes.
The General Election Commission shall review and resolve the following complaints and disputes:
- complaint about registration of or refusal to register a party or coalition,
- complaint about or a claim on the unlawfulness of a district committee resolution on the polling results,
- complaint about or dispute over registration of or refusal to register a candidate on the grounds set forth in the Law on the Election of the State Great Hural of Mongolia,
- complaint about or dispute over removal of party or coalition candidates other than those proposed for districts from the party or coalition list,
- complaint about a decision made by a district committee
- complaint about or dispute over a decision made by the General Election Commission within the bounds of its powers.
The General Election Commission should review and resolve complaints and disputes 1)-4) immediately but within 3 days after receiving the complaints, and 5)-6) immediately but within 14 days after receiving the complaints.
Law on the Election of the State Great Hural of Mongolia, Procedure for Observation and Reporting on the Election of the State Great Hural of Mongolia, 2012